Traditional vintage styles wedding wear red lehnga dresses
Every culture & state has its own individual customs & civilization which represent their ethnicity & living style and traditions. They celebrate their events & convention according their personal modes that’ reason wedding is also celebrated in different cultures by varied ways and bride & groom also adopted ethnic wedding outfits & appearance that pursue their civilization & society.
Today, I will talk about merely South Asian bridal wedding dresses that is comprises on vibrant lovely red lehnga dress which emerged out by Emperor Mughal Akbar period and still rapidly running in the wedding fashion outfits. Red color for bride is symbolic of bride good luck future, long loving husband, love, passion and affectionate.
With passing the time frequently vogues & patterns of living styles are modified through with newest & innovative fashions but traditional customs never go out from trend and ritual families don’t compromise from their ethnic norms that’ reason red is high-flying South Asian bride dress that usually created in lehnga style.
Here, I accumulated extensive glamorous assortment of vintage style red bridal lehnga dresses those are come with choli, blouse, short shirt or long front open shirt and decked by intricate golden & silver captivated trimming. Zari , zardozi beautification and exquisite threads embroidery enhance the valued admiring look of these dresses. Let briefly gave suitable titles in sophisticate vintage adorned lehnga attires.
1. Indian shimmer gold festooned red lehnga choli wedding dress
2. Miniture stones & beaded trimmed fish lehnga & blouse for bridal
3. Golden vintage style zari embroidered heavy lehnga & jacket style bodice
4. Indian designer red & gold classy vintage lehnga choli outfit
5. Fabulous red & green banarsi lehnga for Indian bride
6. Heavy lavish elegant embroidered long front open shirt & lehnga
7. Glinting silver petite stones & sequins decked red lehnga with blouse
8. Ritual embroidered flare hemline lehnga with identical beautified shirt
9. Elaborate embellished kali style lehnga dress in saree silhouette
10. Diminutive lovely beads garnished white & red lehnga wedding attire
Category: Lehenga Collection