Trendy ideas to drape dupatta with ethnic lehnga outfits
Whenever the time comes to wear different styles of chic & trendy outfits on wedding then everybody feels much excitement and desires to look exceptional most beautiful & exclusive from others. Wedding ceremony typically celebrates according customary ethnic customs those are identification of culture and civilization that’s reason ethnic wedding wear outfits are most appropriate to have eye-catching fascinated glimpse. Today, at this blog I am specially going to talk about South-Asian wedding wear lehnga dress that is traditionally most well-liked trendy bridal wear & wedding wear attire that can design in numerous chic & elegant vogues but its original breathtaking grace emerges by terrific style to drape dupatta because dupatta or chunri you can carry in numerous vivacious vogues to exude innovative lehnga silhouette so, I took decision to share ten most excellent & stupendous varied styles to wear dupatta with lehnga to enjoy wedding ceremonial.
These magnificent graceful lehnga dupatta styles you can drape with lehnga choli, flare hem lehnga with blouse, thrice tires lehnga with slinky bodice and some more in sophisticated admiring vogues such as cross body drape dupatta, dupatta on head & single arm, both shoulders drape dupatta, wrist ties dupatta with back turned on shoulder and some more. Have an intricate look and get ideas how you can drape dupatta in varied chic styles with ethnic lehnga dress?
1. Gorgeous net base dupatta tied with back belt & carried from opposite shoulder on head
2. Spangles trimmed skinny net dupatta drape on both shoulders with shimmery hem lehnga
3. Multihued inspired traditional lehnga with back drape head veil & one side on front
4. Back to front draped saree style single dupatta with lehnga attire
5. Heavy embroidered brifal wear lehnga with back to front style dupatta & head veil
6. Indian style cross body dupatta drape dupatta with lehnga for wedding function
7. Celebrity wearer lehnga with head cover dupatta brought in front to rest across the wrist
8. Wedding wear dupatta style that tied on back drape in front for opposite shoulder
9. Wrist tied dupatta drape from back to front for wedding ceremony
10. Rajhastani lehnga with dupatta that wore on single shoulder with corner showing formation
Category: Lehenga Collection