As the wedding season has made everyone busy to shop the dresses that may b best and stunning to amaze the guests at different functions. When it comes to Indian weddings mostly lehenga, saree and anarkali dresses are worn at wedding but taking it variations in these dressing you can make your dress multi functional just giving it a new style. Nowadays the south Indian style of draping in lehenga is getting very popular that is called half saree and sometimes it is named as lehenga saree. Only the dupatta is draped in a manner it looks like half saree and enormously popular in bollywood actresses. If you have seen the Dipika Padukon in the movie Chennai Express then you would be well aware of the style of her draping in bold color lehenga dresses.
You just need to have 3 things in your dressing lehenga or skirt, dupatta, blouse or choli. Your ability to change the view of your dress is how perfectly you drape dupatta around the waste. Take a corner of dupatta and turn it into pleats after tucking the corner in the right side of waist. Wrap the dupatta around the waste and the other side would be kept on the left shoulder right seen in the pictures given below that will give your outfit a complete look of half saree in a glamorous way. Turning of dress into this style can take variation to your attire that is good else you are bored of the same style dressing in every wedding. Now you have chance to get dresses up like a celebrity in this chic style and rock your functions by showing up your modern feminine beauty that will surely hide the problem areas in a best way. Take a look at the style given below.
1. Use such sheer fabric to rock half saree style in any wedding
2. Mirror work at purple dupatta is giving elegance to half saree dress
3. Shocking and bluer combination for your lehengas saree outfit
4. Skin color simple silk lehenga tucked with dupatta and embroidered blouse
5. Embroidered navy half saree dress wearing by a model
7. Lime and green is perfect for mehandi and sangeet functions
8. Traditional saree draping on the lehenga attire
9. Yellow and white net lehenga saree for modern girls
10. Fully embroidered bridal wear half saree dress of girls
Category: Lehenga Collection