Manish Arora is basically Indian designer based in Mumbai he started his label in 1997 with the name of Manish Arora. Arora is the designer who participated most of the time in Paris fashion week and London fashion week in 2005 so we can say him an international designer whose outfits are readily famous and wear by lady Gaga and other Hollywood celebrities. Still he is working in the fashion industry and creates designs especially for haut bridal couture. Today that is why we have collected best of best bridal wear ensemble that has charm with great hues. Most of the time his ensembles are traditional totally inspired from the Indian culture but definitely with contemporary vibes.
Bridal fashion is most adopted fashion varies from region to region because he is Indian designer so inspiration is from cultural silhouettes. If we look at the traditional bridal wear most of the time w find lehenga choli, anarkali and other flairs with layering with the use of intricate and precious motifs and jewels that adorn the outfit perfectly and create a charm with beautification.
The collection we have assorted for you is naturally a true definition of colors with bold hues for bridals who want to make their D-day more special and beautiful. So if you want to have this all the time favorite collection by Manish Arora then go down and explore different styles for your bridal wear.
1. Fully embroidered bold colors lehenga choli and over flair with embellished coat or jacket
2. Sonam Kapoor in Manish Arora creational work bridal wear ferozi lehenga with intricate detailing
3. Highly fashionable and recommended for brides of modern age
4. Floral jewels on all over the bridal lehenga choli with patterned dupatta
5. Mint and pink shades used in this bridal lehenga choli by Manish Arora
6. Red and blue combination for your style statement of bridal choice
7. Blue short kurti and a blend of colors on bridal lehenga
8. Model is walking on the ramp wearing Manish Arora creation
9. Bridal wear in beige color kurti dupatta ghrara
10. Anarkali pleated bridal frock with a lot of colors and patterns
11. Sonam Kapoor in Manish Arora costume in a movie
12. Sequined silk draped lehenga choli with full sleeves in red and blue colors
Category: Lehenga Collection