Terrific diverse ways to wear lehnga dupatta
Lehnga choli or lehnga dupatta is South-Asian traditional wedding wear bridal dress that is most prominent in India, Bangladesh and Pakistan. As you know that now a day, wedding season is on the top that provides girls a chance to dress up latest funky chic garments in outstanding vogues but here is particularly designer valued anarkali lehnga dresses those looks more endearing & captivated with different draping styles of dupatta. Nothing thing can change faster than styling of dupatta and this issue frequently comes at front that bridal wears gorgeous exceptional wedding dress but her dupatta does’ not drape in accurate trendy vogue in which result bridal glamorous beauty vanished.
Today, I took decision to share different trendy & outstanding modes to drape dupatta with lehnga dress. You can set dupatta in exclusive Rajasthan style, Punjabi, Indian and Marathi style or carry this in saree style or back draping style. Take a look & get ideas to carry dupatta with stunning & fascinated lehnga dresses.
1. Golden extension bridal wear red lehnga with back drape dupatta
2. Flare bottom sequins trimmed lehnga with one shoulder drape dupatta
3. Net base pastel pink lehnga & dupatta in gorgeous look
4. Latest mirror embroidered lehnga choli with back drape saree style dupatta
5. Beaded embellished motifs works saree style lehnga dress
6. Pink & lime green formal wear lehnga attire with small dupatta
7. Lovely & catchy slight tint party wear lehnga choli with nude draper
8. Vibrant hues anarkali velvet lehnga dress with back to front stylish dupatta
9. Wao! Miniature beaded embellished purple lehnga with front drape dupatta
10. South-Asian dupatta style bridal heavy embellished lehnga dress
Category: Lehenga Collection