In Asia after the wedding ceremony day the reception is given on the next day called Walima. In Pakistan this grand function is held according to the Sunnah. Well the bridal get ready with full of embellishments that’s why walima dress is also selected before the wedding days. Mostly in Pakistan bridals like to wear bright red color dress with full of gleaming hues so on the next day she is expected to stare in light pastel shades. The soft touch of makeover, light jewelry and fancy dress make her like princess of heaven. So girls today I decided to assemble the Walima lehenga dress for bridals that have just with wow factor.
Nowadays in Pakistan mostly golden, blush pink and all pastel shades are in trend. But don’t go with red on walima because it’s for wedding day instead of reception of walima. Pakistani designers are famous to design these traditional bridal dresses and the culture is rich with the intricate embroideries with the new styles from the inspirations of past fashion. When a bridal is going to select her wedding dress then no doubt she will go with lehenga as it is made for bridal and readily prominent her on D-day. In past the short kurtis were paired with lehengas but from the very few years back the trend of long shirt is at its peak and now at this moment different style shirts are being paired with the floor length bridal dress full of heavy and fancy work. Let’s explore some fabulous designs to give you an idea to wear on your walima.
1. A very soft look of walima bridal in light peach shade
3. Fresh sky blue and dark purple lehenga with net form embroidery
4. Sleeveless shirt and lehenga for walima bridal
5. A typical Asian bridal in bold pink and off white lehenga
6. Floor length lehenga paired with light purple shirt
7. Famous Pakistani model Iman Ali in golden lehenga
8. Sky blue walima dress with silver embellishments and jewelry
10. Mint color on bridal is looking so fresh with sublime hues
Category: Lehenga Collection