The most lure dresses that enchant girls are lehenga formal wear for different functions or parties. This is totally a traditional wear style that is worn in Asian countries especially Pakistan and India are famous for the lehenga ethnic collections where many designers throw their abilities to design perfect style with using different techniques not only for bridal but for young girls who want to make their occasion more special. I would like to tell you that today with different color theme I have assorted a ravishing collection of lehenga designs in camel color which is definitely liked by every girl. You will find this pastel color lehenga collection fit for any party wear.
Lehenga is famous for its dramatic flares that accentuate the vibes of fabric to play different colors and style that make any dress subtle and extra ordinary. Mehandi function is very important for this purpose where many of the girls select this attire to look fairy like with a pair of choli or shirt on which different embroideries like zari, zardosi work, stones, sequins, ribbons, laces and patches are used to beautify the outfits.
Many bollywood celebrities do like this lehenga dress and you have starred these celebrities wearing designer lehenga outfits to many films and different shows. As far as the camel color is concerned you can make a combination of this color with different color schemes like hot red, maroon, blue, green and other dark colors. Let’s have a check at the traditional and most demanding lehenga dresses in camel color for girls.
1. Designer wear sequined lehenga choli with dupatta
2. Red and camel color combination in A-line lehenga and tasseled dupatta
3. Fully embroidered mermaid camel color lehenga choli for brides
4. Golden floral hues used to design the designer wear dress
5. Spectacular camel color fully embroidered lehenga dress
6. A-line mermaid style black and camel lehenga with lace work
7. Zari zardosi work on this lehenga attire for different occasions
8. Cut work in elegant style on mermaid lehenga with orange and magenta color dupatta
9. Lush combination lehenga choli with golden embroidery and structured Hamline
10. Designer wear dress with coat style embellished shirt and net lehenga
11. Sequined camel lehenga and rich embroidery on red shirt
Category: Wedding Wears