When it comes to talk about the bridal trends the lehenga is the one attire for Indian and Pakistani brides that are best in draping and from traditional dressing point of view. When we think the bridal lehengas as the heavy embroidered lehengas are in our mind but designers have changed a little bit more of it. Yes they have introduced the floral trend in lehengas that are for wedding and today I have collected pictures that are for winter weddings. It means merging the spring pattern to winter is a new experience of rejoicing the fashion with fresh prints and detailing.
Lehengas are vigorously adopting attire for traditional weddings that is in different styles. The Indian bridals carry the lehenga with choli that is surely a big deal for a bride on her special day. Many designers has taken part in lifting the fashion industry and the trends that’s why this time I have come with different idea of dressing for bridals in floral lehengas. Well the designers settle the trends for us to become fashionista of the time. If you want to carry these floral lehengas doesn’t matter for sangeet, mehandi or any wedding function scroll down the screen to find awesome designs lehengas of designer wear.
1. Actress Nargis Fakhri in blush pink and ferozi floral lehenga
2. Designer wear black lehenga in floral pattern
3. Spring inspirational floral lehenga for winter
4. Traditional royal blue embellished lehenga with lime dupatta
5. Outclass designer lehenga dress for winter
6. Over jacket in multiple colors and white floral lehenga
7. Embroidered bridal lehenga for winter
9. Lakme fashion week collection of designer floral lehenga
10. Unique color combination for bridals
11. Red flower pattern and off white base for winter
12. Beautiful flowers are embellished on the dress
13. Lace and floral lehenga with embellished choli
14. Beige and red color combination in floral lehenga
Category: Wedding Wears