Traditional cultural Pakistani wedding attires for women
Civilization & culture is varied of every state & nation that is recognition of their way of life & individual appearance. They celebrate their all customs & festive according their own unique modes and here today, I especially chat about Pakistani ethnic wedding dresses those are extremely elegant & decked by diverse stunning materials & well-liked in all over the world.
Actually, Pakistani wedding function is consists on three or four days like mehndi, barat, walima & maklawa and bride wears entire days special traditional dresses those are designed in distinctive colors but manufacturing vogue is altered with passing the time.
Yellow with some contrasted hues is eminent sangeet or mehndi dress while red is lucky bride wedding dress that can format in numerous elegant silhouettes but lehnga is most prominent. While 3rd day bride has numerous options of colors & designs.
These all lovely Pakistani traditional dresses exude ultra-classic magnificent glance and looks more splendid and valued by adding adorable worthy fashion jewelry. Let see below & get inspiration from Pakistani fabulous ethnic wedding attires.
1. Multihued valued anghrakha ethnic costume for mehndi function
2. Golden vintage embroidered lehnga dress in contrasted hues
3. Adorable gown style wedding dress with glossy gota beautification
4. Worthy chic embellished knee length shirt with Capri trouser
5. Ultra-modern red floor length endearing wedding gown
6. Lovable orange zardozi trimmed long dress for Pakistani wedding
7. Enticing graceful decked short shirt with ethnic churi pajama
8. Outstanding catchy sleeveless anarkali frock with gleaming work
9. Regal inspired traditional Pakistani bridal dress
10. Pakistani bride pastel turquoise walima ceremony attire
Category: Wedding Wears