How to Drape Single or Double Duppata with Lehenga?
Wedding is a very important event for all people who attend it. It is more special for bride & girls. When, the wedding of your cousin or friend come near then you starts to think about what style of clothes you should wear? Similarly a bride starts to think about her wedding day look! So, they start to search about wedding dresses. Mostly in eastern country lehenga is the most famous attire so along with bride the girls also choose it for wedding function. Buying a stylish lehenga is not important the important thing is how you carry a lehenga. Well, in this regard the setting o duppata plays a crucial rule. Because you can wear a lehenga as all wear it & you wear a choli as all wear it but by setting your duppata in a stylish way you can steal the look of the day title. Whether you are a bride or a girl or lady who is getting ready for the wedding function here you can find every style because here I am going to share the unique & wide variety of duppata draping styles with lehenga dresses. Take a look & get ideas. You just need to observe the picture carefully & read the description, choose your style & I am sure you can do it flawlessly. I must say that by following these styles you can make a style statement into the wedding function & become a fashion icon among your friend & social circle. Have a look!
• Single Duppata worn on the Head but bring on the front side from right shoulder to left shoulder in U-shape
• Single Duppata Set in a Saree Style, One Corner of duppata is tucked into the lehenga on the left side then brings it on the front side from the back side loop & then set on the left shoulder & remaining duppata is hanging at back like a saree Pallu.
• Single Duppata on Head with One right Corner tucked in Lehenga & Other left side corner is kept untucked.
• Single Duppata on Head & Then Set like a Saree Style from the Front Side.
• Single Duppata with One Pallu of Duppata is tucked in Lehenga & other is set in a V-shape on the Front Side
• Single Duppata worn on left & right shoulder but on right shoulder duppata is set in pleated form & on left shoulder it is hanging down (no pleats).
• Single duppata worn on shoulders from the back side.
• Single Duppata set in such a way that the corner of one side is tucked in lehenga (on left side) while the other side of duppata is bring on the front the side on right shoulder from the left of back side.
• Double Duppata one is set in Saree drape style & other duppata is set on head plus on right shoulder.
• Single Duppata set with waist belt from right shoulder to left bottom
• Single Duppata simple kept on left shoulder in such a way that half is at back side & half is on front side
• Single Duppata worn around left Shoulder & right shoulder from the front side in such a way that it hugs the neckline drape downward (never gathered on shoulder).
• Single Duppata worn on left Shoulder & Right arm from the front side.
• Single Duppata worn in Loose Half Saree Style.
• Single Duppata Tied with Wrist.
• Single Duppata worn like a Veil.
• Double Duppata one is on one Shoulder & other duppata is on head.
• Single duppata taken in hands from back.
• Single Duppata worn on arms from front side.
• Single Duppata wrapped like a stole or shawl around the shoulder.
Category: Wedding Wears