The fashion of lehenga choli is popular from the festive point of view. Commonly brides and the brides’ maid love to wear lehenga choli in ethnic designs. Today we have exposed of the classy collection of lehenga choli designs for teenage girls.
These designs are perfectly designs by keeping in mind the trend and the traditional touch. Intricate embroider is used to beautify this feminine piece of art. Mostly in India lehenga choli is worn on different occasions and festivals to exaggerate the beauty of the girls by manifesting and featuring designs of the lehenga choli.
Premium quality of fabric like crepe, brocade, chiffon, net, banarsi and silk is used to which are sheer and delicate. Check out the assortment given below to give you a chic style on the parties, festivals and events wherever you want to wear and carry.
1. Lavish maroon lehenga choli worn by model on ramp
2. Traditional zardosi and tilla work on aqua color lehenga choli
3. Designer wear lehenga in pastel grey
4. Chic Ferozi net lehenga and black choli
5. A line lehenga in floral texture and traditional hues
6. Blue and cream designer lehenga choli
7. Crafted pattern adorned with sequins and zardosi work
8. Blue and pink combination with featuring dupatta
9. Orange and black with embroidered open shirt
10. Dazzling blue velvet choli with bright yellow lehenga
11. Love this highly fashionable and glamorous attire
12. Exotic cotton lehenga choli with rainbow pattern
13. Royal fully embroidered bridal lehenga choli
14. Shocking and cream lehenga beautified with laces and patches
15. Traditional and heavy beautification
Category: Lehenga Collection