Indian wedding dresses are popular for their Excellency and traditional touch of hues that are magnificence and more than wow for every South Asian bride. This is considered even the natural phenomena of Asian brides having typical red color bridal dress on their wedding day but with modification of different wedding trends this concept is changing day by day. At present bridal do not only wear red but color blocking is main effect in brides wear I mean use of multi colors in Indian wedding dresses are emerging.
What to talk of traditional bridal outfits that are made in India I can say the true aesthetic customary attires with outclass fittings and silhouettes perfect for every body type. I would like to showcase you the awesome conventional lehenga category that are truly created with Indian ravishing and rich cultural hues. Lehenga is full flare dress that Indian brides usually or formally wear with choli embroidered with different motifs and also the semi precious stones that are tucked on to embellish and to enhance the beautification of dress.
Many type of fabric are used to stitch and design these bridal lehenga dresses because heavy work is done that’s why there are no chance to use bad quality fabric that does not carry the full heavy work. Chiffon, brocade, georgette, pure, silk, velvet, and crepe are the types of fabric most popular in making these Indian bridal wedding lehengas. If you want to add colors of life in your wedding dress then must take a look on the pictures given below for your kind consideration.
1. Multi colored Indian bridal lehenga with paisley design
2. Stunning red yellow and green lehenga choli fully embroidered with thread and stone work
3. Banarsi multi color lehenga and choli with chiffon blue embellished dupatta
4. Blue and red color Ombre lehenga with beads and zari work
5. Traditional Indian red and green color combination full heavy lehenga
6. Designer wear sophisticated multi color lehenga with intricate embroidery
7. Different colored heavy embroidery on Indian lehenga
8. Brocade pink and purple color bridal traditional lehenga choli design
9. Banarsi various color bridal lehenga fashion for wedding
10. Heavy embroidery on traditional cut Indian lehenga dress
11. Orange green blue and pink color designed lehenga for brides
Category: Wedding Wears